Wedding fever!!

After crying of boredom for weeks, I finally had an eventful weekend in Freetown. I attended two weddings, one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. The wedding I attended on Sunday was that of my dear friend Sidike who I have known since I was eight years old. It was a traditional nikau ceremony and both the bride and groom looked lovely. Only a few close friends and family attended the function and I was super excited to be a part of it.

My dear Sidike- I wish you all the best and I pray that Allah will bless your union. I couldn't take as many pictures of the ceremony as it was quite hectic, but as always I made some time to take some pictures of me in my Madam Wokie ensemble. The dress I wore is almost four years old and was made by our tailors way before Madam Wokie officially emerged as a fashion house. Creating Madam Wokie has been life long dream of Mary-ann's. I've been her biggest fan since day 1 and I will continue to support her in taking the business to the next level! Enjoy the pictures.

xoxo Zu

 Sidike looking super happy.





Here comes the bride

 I wore a Madam Wokie maxi dress, however I paired it up with a scarf for the ceremony as the dress itself is quite revealing...

 All covered up







 Until next time!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts